Are Kodak Prescription Lenses any good?
KODAK prescription lenses are among the top premium popular prescription lenses on the eyewear market in Kenya today. KODAK lenses are made by Signet Armorlite are available for both single bifocal and trifocals (progressive) lenses.
If you're looking for premium quality lenses in Kenya, KODAK lenses should be on your list. These lenses provide clear and crisp vision and are available in;
- Photochromic branded as EvoSun
- Blue Block branded as UVBlue and EvoBlue lenses
KODAK prescription lenses come with proprietory lens coating technology known as Clean&Clear. KODAK's Clean&Clear Lens coating is designed to;
- Reduce bright and irritating glare, giving wearers less chance of experiencing eye fatigue.
- This lens is also 10 times easier to clean, leading to a lower risk of surface contaminants.
- Additionally, the lens is engineered to repel dirt and water, making it extremely durable.
KODAK lenses are available in intro lenses as well.
Understanding KODAK prescription lenses
KODAK lenses come in three types to match your lifestyle: UVBlue, EvoBlue and EvoSun lenses.
- UVBlue lenses are designed to reduce blue light exposure and help to protect your eyes from potential long-term damage.
- EvoSun are photochromic lenses, these lenses tint when you're outdoors protecting your eyes from too much sunlight.
- EvoBlue on the other hand offers both blue light and sunlight protection.
KODAK lenses in Kenya
Mannys Eyewear is one of the best optical shops you can get KODAK lenses in Kenya. We will help you find the perfect pair of lenses for your needs.
Prices for single vision lenses start from 4,100 shillings and vary depending on the power needed and features. Progressive on the other hand start from 12,992 and also vary depending on power needed and features. All progressive lenses are an overseas order so will take about two weeks.
We also offer a wide selection of Optical Frames and sunglasses, so you can find exactly what you're looking for in terms of style and function.
Need help finding the right lens for you? Our team of experts can help guide you through the selection process.