Simple black frames in a different design. Stunning and study black frames with an inner lining of grey color.
Comes with blue block and antiglare lenses and can be fit with precription lenses (at an extra cost which is dependent on the prescription). We are also able to do eye tests and can deliver the pairs countrywide.
Fit: Gents Lens Material: PC
Size: 54-20-145 Frame Material: Acetate
I: Includes a frame case and a microfibre cleaning cloth
II: Free delivery within Nairobi CBD and at a small cost out of CBD
- High quality and stylish blue block glasses to help protect your eyes from blue light of digital devices. All the glasses come with anti glare.
- The frames are made from light, flexible and durable acetate.
- The frames come fitted with high quality metal hinges.
- The frames can also be fitted with your prescription by us at an additional fee depending on the prescription or by your preferred optician.
The frame comes with a beautiful branded case that will help protect and ensure your frames and lenses stay in good condition.
- Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths as these can damage the lenses.
- Use the original microfibre cloth that comes with the glasses to clean your lenses and ensure you clean it from time to time.
- If you need to clean the glasses any further, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water.
Benefits of blue block lenses
- Reduce eye strain while working in front of screens.
- Improve your sleep.
|Prescriptions||We also can fit prescription lenses on these glasses. We do free eye tests and we can also work with a prescription you come with. Our prescription lenses start from 2,000 Ksh and vary depending on the features (like blue block, photochrome etc), the power needed on the prescription and the brand of lenses you would want (we have Elements, Kodak, Carl Zeiss and Essilor lenses).|
|Delivery Time||Ready to ship in two hours|
|Shop Location||Norwich Union Building. 1st Flr, Suite 7 00200, Nairobi Area, Kenya|
No reviews found!
No comments found for this product. Be the first to comment!